Friday, February 15, 2013

V Day

It's kind of impossible for me to say "Valentines" I always say "Valentimes" instead. 
No idea where I got that but I can't break the habit...
so Happy Valentimes Day!!!

Our plans were to go to Ogden to a restaurant called El Matador and then Farr's Ice Cream for dessert, but we didn't get out of work/school early enough so we decided to do that another day and instead we went to India Palace for dinner, and the Creamery for dessert.
Honestly, I could eat Indian food every single day for the rest of my life and be a happy girl.
Peshwari? Don't get me started. It's just amazing. 
SO we called India Palace to see if they do reservations. They don't so we asked how long the wait was, they said "No wait!" so we immediately left the house and when we got there, surprise! 35 minute wait.
Our theory is that they tell you that on the phone because they know when you get there you'll just wait because you're already there. Genius Indian people.
So we went to the new Utah Valley Convention Center on Center Street and looked around. 
And then ate AMAZING Indian food, ugh I'm having flashbacks.
Then at the Creamery I got Pralines & Caramel and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
 Brandon got Pineapple and Cherry Cordial. 
I'm a big fan of the Creamery these days...
Then we watched My Best Friends Wedding, which I LOVE.  
It's such a classic, I bought the soundtrack back in the day and would listen to it nonstop. 
Can I just tell you how much I love my husband? 
He is the funniest, handsomest, lovingest, weirdest, sweetest honey buns and we have so much fun no matter what we're doing. 
Yay for love! :)


 So when we were getting ready I said "Okay babe which lipstick should I wear, you pick because it's Valentimes." and he picked literally the DARKEST shade I own. 
Oh well, you can get away with it on V day I guess. :)



I wanted to take pics in front of this cool wall and Brandon pulls out the funniest poses, I was dying.










2 comments:

Katie Parry said...

I remember watching that movie at least a thousand times with you hahaha and you look amazing with red lipstick. and i love your love shirt. so cute.

Alyssa Joy said...

you are such a babe, its like unreal.