Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lately

We haven't been up to much lately...
I made some St. Patrick's Day cuppy cakes:


Cake or brownie mixes truly don't last long in our house. 
We buy them "just in case" we need to make something for someone at some point in the future. 
And then a few days later we remember we have it and they get made. 

I went to the gym last week and it was PIZZA NIGHT. 
I was pretty ticked. Not only do I have to walk by pizza, but the whole gym smells like pizza while I'm workin' out. 


I'll be honest, I did snag a tiny piece on my way out...

Other than that I've been doing pretty well with eating less meat!
Usually I eat none at all, and I even went to the library and got some vegetarian cookbooks.
I don't really want to be a vegetarian, I just want to "eat meat sparingly" like the Word of Wisdom says. 
Also I watched one too many documentaries on slaughterhouses and when I think about meat I can't stop thinking about how they got that meat. 
And then I don't want it anymore. : /


We're planning a trip to DC sometime in April, so let me know if you have any tips or places we need to see!
Oh and we were talking about said trip when we opened our fortunes at dinner the other night:


HELLO!? It's fate.
Also I hope we find treasure in DC.

I got bored and this happened:


If you don't laugh at that you may not have a soul.

She is still precious. She cuddles with us on Saturday mornings.


And then on Sunday we went on a long walk on the trail by our house and pet/fed some horses.






I love them.

No comments: