Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easters

We finally got around to decorating our Easter eggs!
My method for hard "boiling" them is forever changed. 
From now on, I will bake them at 325 degrees for 30 minutes! 
SO EASY and tasty. 



Brandon's bunny drawing! I love it.




Happy Easter all!!!!

On actual Easter Sunday, we went to church and it was lovely, and then decided to go do a little fishing and enjoy the beautiful day.

We went up Spanish Fork canyon and stopped at a little stream and Brandon caught 2!
I was taking pictures, I got a Canon T2i :)
Then we attempted to go to a different stream that Brandon has been to before and we got stuck in the mud and some snow!
Basically we are an amazing team because with just the two of us we managed to get the car out.
It was such an adventure.
Overall it was a great Easter, I just can't believe it's already APRIL!!
Jeez.

No comments: