Monday, November 26, 2012

BLACK Friday

We decided to participate in Black Friday this year! Our major goal was a external hard drive, but at the end of it we didn't even get that! But we did get a few other goodies.


Example, our new OTTOMAN! I know, not exciting for some people but I've wanted one forEVER. It even has two little ottomans inside it. You can even flip over the top and it becomes a table! It's the coolest. I've been watching Kittykins like a hawk, because if she scratches it I'll kill her. No I really might, and you know how much I love her.

We got a few gifts for people which I'm so excited about, and Brandon got a few video games that were really good deals. I also got a wireless keyboard and mouse set for a really good deal, I connect them to my phone and use them to write (type) in my journal every night (aka my Google Drive). It's SWEET, a little cursor comes up on my phone, I can do pretty much everything with them, it kind of blows my mind.
So the hard drive, Brandon was in line at Game Stop while I was in line at Office Depot, I waited 30 minutes in the COLD and I was like, 15th in line too so I thought I would definitely get one. Turns out there were 2 people in front of me also there for the hard drive, and there were only 2 available! I was so bummed, that's all we even wanted!! :( We'll keep looking I suppose. 
And drumroll please....

I FINALLY GOT A NEW CAMERA!!!
Well technically it's a birthday present from my parents, but I did get a great deal on it because of "Cyber Monday". They got me a purple camera I picked out, but I used it for awhile and it wasn't great, the pictures weren't up to my standards so I returned it and have been waiting to find the perfect camera ever since. 

I did a bunch of research and I chose this little guy:



Seriously SO MUCH RESEARCH. I stressed so much about picking the right one, and after all is said and done this is the winner. It's the Sony Cyber-shot DCS-WX50. I got a great deal on it and although I wish it were red, or purple, I will deal with black because it's a great camera. Small, tons of settings, clear pictures... I'm really excited to get it and start using it. I even got a 3-year warranty with it that covers EVERYTHING. If I drop it in water, just drop it on the ground, the lens breaks, it stops working, etc. It covers everything, I love it because it's very likely I'll drop it.

Those are our exciting purchases! I don't know if we'll do it again next year, but it was definitely an experience. :)

No comments: