Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a lovely Thanksgiving at my Aunt Ellen and Uncle Jay's house in Heber. It's a gorgeous location surrounded by the mountains, we love going there.
Brandon had never made a pie before, so we HAD to change that. He decided he wanted to make a berry pie, and I wanted to make my usual Banana Cream pie. He used a recipe for a "Mountainberry" pie we found online, and BOTH pies were fantastic.


He even did a lattice crust!!! 


My Aunt is adorable, look at her tablescapes!! The centerpieces were real flowers and we all had adorable nametags...



My cousin's daughter Allie modeling the turkey leg goodie bags all of the kids got!


Uncle Jay carving that DELICIOUS turkey...

 Adorable little Sammy and Reagan. 


My first helping...


 Pies for days...


 
The food was ridiculously good. I can't even express to you how great it was. After dinner we took the golf cart out for a spin and found a gorgeous horse, maybe a Clydesdale? It had a humungous head and those big feet? It was so great, we fed it green grass we could find and it just watched us and waited for us to bring it more grass...




Now who's ready for Christmas!?!


No comments: